Meet the Right Requirements for Your Municipal Position!
ExecuPrime Group is a registered and accredited Training Provider selected by The National Treasury to facilitate and assess these MFMA Programmes:
- Regulation 15 and 18 describes minimum required municipal competency levels for management
- The National Treasury has exempted municipalities and municipal entities from regulations 15 and 18 of the municipal regulation on minimum competency levels.
- The regulations were published in 2007. They were drawn up in terms of the local government: municipal finance management act
- Regulation 15 deals with existing financial and supply chain management officials no meeting minimum competency levels while regulations 18 focuses on prohibition on the employment of new financial and supply change management officials not meeting minimum competency levels.
- The exemption allows municipalities to continue to employ officials who do not meet the minimum competency level on the following conditions:
- They complete the minimum competency level in the unit standards for each competency level within 18 months of the date of the publication notice
- Municipalities and municipal entities have to address any failure by existing or new appointees to attain the required minimum competency levels within the required timeframe in accordance with relevant labour legislation, policies and procedures.
- Municipal entities and municipalities must post the performance agreements on their respective official websites
- Municipalities and municipal entities pay skills levies to LG SETA and may claim back
- Municipal WSP’s are due in April
- Donor funding has also been available: Japanese, German, European and US AID
- LG SETA Discretionary Funds
View Official Documentation:
ExecuPrime Partners with Calibre Clinical Consultants
ExecuPrime’s Managed Health Care and EAP Department is pleased to announce our new partnership with Calibre Clinical Consultants.
As a trusted Wellness, Counseling and Medical assistance provider, Calibre and ExecuPrime will join forces to provide holistic Employee Wellness services of the highest quality to all of our clients.
We are Social!
ExecuPrime is online! Our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN profiles are up and running. We can’t wait to connect with you!