OPQ Occupational Personality Questionnaire
The OPQ is one of the most widely used and respected measures of workplace behavioural style in the world.
This assessment is intended to identify an individual’s preferred work behavioural style or typical way of behaving and how it is likely to influence their potential performance on twenty universal competencies.
The OPQ helps organisations:
- Identify the best-fit applicants for a given role
- Improve interview hit rates
- Identify future leaders
- Redeploy talent across the business
- Evaluate the talent pool to support organisational change
- Create winning project teams
- Manage role changes, such as from technical specialist to effective people manager
- Provides in-depth insight across the key competencies required by graduates, management and leadership positions
- Identifies Management and Leadership styles
- Measures 32 personality characteristics relevant to performance
- Can be mapped to any job role using CEB’s SHL Universal Competency Framework
- (UCF), or to your own competency framework
- Available in over 30 languages
- Delivered online as self-service or as a managed service
- The CCSQ (Customer Contact Styles Questionnaire) and the WSQ (Work Styles
- Questionnaire) are also part of the OPQ family of products. CCSQ assesses behaviours
- In Sales and Customer Service roles. WSQ is focused on behaviours in Manufacturing and Production roles.