The TeiQ Trait Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
Measures emotional competence in the workplace. Indicates how well an individual is aware of and can manage his/her emotions and those of others
The TEIQue assessment provides you with a report and will help you to answer questions about your managers, including:
- How aware is this person of their strengths and limitations?
- To what level does this person modify their behaviour to suit changing situations?
- How does this person react to pressure?
- Can this person control their impulses when under stress?
- Is this person overly cautious or prone to taking excessive risks?
- How sensitive is this person to other people’s emotions?
- Does this person excel at developing relationships?
- How self motivated and adaptable is this person?
- Global EQ score
- Four factors of broader relevance:
- Emotional skills
- Social skills
- 15 facets of behaviour:
- Emotion expression
- Emotion management (of others)
- Emotion perception (of self and others)
- Emotion regulation
- Social awareness
- Stress management
- Trait empathy
- Trait happiness
- Trait optimism